News & Resources
Child abuse is an epidemic, but the coronavirus pandemic will exasperate that crisis. This blog post is an article from KFOR highlighting The CARE Center’s concerns that child abuse incidents will increase due to COVID-19. Read more at the link.
Even young children can begin to practice mindfulness, which calms down the nervous system and helps the child feel more centered and secure. The blog post includes various mindfulness activities that can be used with young children. Click the link to continue reading.
Looking for Something?
- Advocacy (26)
- COVID-19 Resources (10)
- Digital Resources (3)
- Education (20)
- Keeping your children safe at home (3)
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month (NCAPM) (7)
- News (14)
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse (1)
- Sexually appropriate behavior for every age (1)
- Tips for surviving Social Distancing (1)
- Uncategorized (17)